- Limited Warranty
While buying any product from the Website, you are agreeing to the terms of this Service and Warranty Policy (“Policy”).
Ozone Group (“Warrantor” or “Company”)) extends the following limited warranty against manufacturing defects to the purchaser of the Product from the Website (“Product”) for 2 (two) years commencing on the date of purchase from the Website.
The Warrantor warrants to the Purchaser that the Products are free from any defects in material or workmanship. If, after initial installation, any of the parts of the Product should become defective, the Warrantor will repair or replace the product, at its discretion, by this Policy. This Policy shall apply only when the Product is properly installed following local codes, ordinances, and regulations, and the printed instructions provided with it.
This Policy and remedies set forth, to the extent permissible by law, are exclusive and in lieu of all/any other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether written or oral, express, or implied, provided by the Company.
- Terms and Conditions
- This warranty is applicable from the date of purchase on the original invoice.
- The surface finish/shade of the Product is not covered under this warranty.
- Replaced parts/products shall be the sole property of the Company.
- In case a Product requires installation, damage to the Product due to non-operation caused by weather is not covered under this warranty.
- Any tampering with the Product by combining it with products/parts of other manufacturers shall render the warranty invalid.
- This warranty excludes every condition/liability not expressly set out herein.
- The Company may restrict warranty service for the Product to the country where the Company, its affiliates, or its authorized distributors originally sold the device.
- No Company-authorized seller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Warranty.
- If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
- This Warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the country in which the Product purchase took place.
- This warranty is subject to inspection by the manufacturer to verify the claims. The warranty does not cover products not fully paid for.
- Decisions of the Company on the admissibility of claims under the warranty would be final and binding.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions set out in this warranty without notice.
- Claim Procedure
- The customer must present the signed and sealed warranty card together with the original
- To avail the warranty, the customer can call the Helpline No: +91-9205222480.
- In case a technician is required to visit the place of installation, after registration of a request for the service, the prevailing price list would be applicable if the location is within the municipal limits of the city/town, where the Company service network is In case a technician is required to visit the place of installation, after registration of a request for service, the Company’s dealer’s nexus, travelling and other incidental expenses shall be payable by the customer, if the location is beyond the municipal limits of the city/town, where the Company service network is available.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse service visits to the geographical locations, where the Company service network is not
- This Policy is the only warranty provided by the Company, thereby, all implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are
- In no event shall the Company and/ or any of its affiliates be liable for incidental or consequential damages and lost profits, considered to be arising out of the Product, its installation, or
- The liability of the Company and/or its affiliates is limited to the price paid for the affected Ozone Product or
- The customer shall be completely accountable and responsible for battery replacement as well as keeping emergency keys safe and
- This Policy does not cover cosmetic damages including breakage of the door in case of need if the keys/passcodes are lost by the
- Warranty on the Product would not be applicable under the conditions that fall out of its scope, including but not limited to:
- misuse/mishandling of the project due to customer’s negligence/improper installation or application
- failure to follow instructions as noted in the manual or tampering/repair through an unauthorized service provider.
- installation with unapproved accessories.
- cases of damage to plastic parts, including but not limited to scratches, dents, etc.
- modification of the product or any alteration of any part or component thereof.
- cases of seepage of liquids/chemicals, short circuit, physical damage, wrong/improper installation, battery drainage, or any other type of intrusion.
- damage due to accidents like fire/robbery/self-inflicted breakage etc. resulting from incidents beyond the Company’s control.
- damages due to harsh environmental conditions like direct sunlight/humidity/vibrations etc.
- damage due to third-party peripherals.
- damage due to excessive pressure or inappropriate cleaning tools/equipment.
- damages not involving defective workmanship or materials are expressly excluded from the scope of coverage under this
- This warranty applies only to the first end-user and is non-transferable with any subsequent resale of the
In case of any disputes arising on this subject, courts in New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction on the same.